- Create a folder called “SharePoint Slip stream” on your hard disk. (i.e. H:\Sharepoint Slip steam)
- Copy all the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 CD into this folder (H:\Sharepoint Slip steam ) in your hard disk, (this folder will be your installation source ).
- Download the MOSS Service Pack 1 from http://www.microsoft.com/Downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ad59175c-ad6a-4027-8c2f-db25322f791b&displaylang=en and WSS Service Pack 1 form http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4191a531-a2e9-45e4-b71e-5b0b17108bd2 .
- Go to run –> cmd navigate to the place where you locate the two downloaded files.
- Use this command: starting with wss command .
delete the Wsssetup.dll file
You are done